BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Minggu, 26 April 2009

h-1

hm this shud b a long blog but i kinda lazy to write down all things that had happened to me recently.
k, 1st i wanna make another new blog *again* since i felt that this blog is always get a problem.
so i think i'll make new y! mail first *cz if i make a new gmail, then i'll hv to log out my email in my phone, and that is soooo めんどくせ* and then named my blog as pottermetarchuleta.blogspot.com or archiepotter.blogspot.com .
then after i make that, i'll NEVER change its layout tho. i hv a bad memory about changing my layout all the time.

actually i think i shud go study rather than blogging now, tomorrow is my 1st experience for national exam ever and the subject is bahasa indonesia. i hv a good mark on that one recently. i even beated 'orang-orang-itu' along w/ vita haha.
another thing that i wanna share is that my sister got one chair in UGM. even though she take F. Law, and obviously no science, she shud take it. so she's gonna live in jogja, faaaar awaaaayy from bandung :(.

i know this is coming tho. when my sister lives outside bandung and then i hv to do things alone *although i still hv my lil sister*. but she's bn a great sister i could ask for and she always gave me a wise advice *since i'm a short-thinker person sometimes*. then i realise that when i'm in 12th grade, i'll do the same thing as she does. live outside my hometown alone. and left my friends as well.

back to me, i know that i hv to be serious this time. if i wanna get a really good mark when i'm in high school, i hv to re-arrange my self. no matter how hard that will be. even though i'm not gonna be a ... urm what's we call that -- study-freak. leaving my life for study? ONLY study? hell no. i hv a life. an ordinary life but what's on it is just too precious to left for.

now i'm getting so close with archangels. i dunno why, it feels like we can talk everytime and share almost everything. although we always ended up talking david archuleta *we're archangels after all*. so yeah now i completely realise what a community for. it can motivated us, no kidding, cuz lots of them are having such a wonderful experience in life.

nah after i got a little bit mature *no kidding, i know that at least i hv 1% of being a deep-thinker person*, i hv to get back to my room and then study. this is probably my last time blogging when i hv my national exam just around the corner. i hope i can write everything i get after the exam is over. so now, ttyl !!

bigarchuhappyfamily member, rahma.

p.s david is always motivated me and brightening my mood *not exactly him but something about him always does, like his songs*. i got it from my fb archangels friends, mba dea, and it sure wrecking my lazy mood at studying :
if anyone can pass through this UN, you can ..... ahhh thank you so much for the quote :D
remember, there can be miracles, when you believe .....

0 komentar: