BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Minggu, 28 Desember 2008

happy 18th birthday, archie!!

so, today is dec 28 the day that we celebrate david james archuleta's birthday!!!
awww, he's 18 now so I don't think that he's a not-a-boy-not-yet-a-man anymore. He's over age now :d
oh, I think we should stop call him archie - it sounds like a boy haha

but anyway, I'm gonna say this to all archangels across the universe : LET'S HOPE THAT DAVID ARCHULETA WILL NEVER CHANGE AND KEEP ON BEING DAVID THAT WE FELL IN LOVE WITH :D

and obviously with all the hollywood thing he's living in, let's hope that he keeps being so humble and sweet because that is he.

I don't care what people say about him - too feminime for guy or something - because I love him no matter what people say.
but never ever bashing him in front of my face cause I'll curse you with my wand and using the Cruciatus Curse!! *one of the unforgivable curses - imperius, cruciatus, and avada kedavra.

nah, I also would love to say THANK YOU VERY MUCH TO DAVIDARCHULETAINDONESIA ESP. MS. KIMI FOR MAKING THE BIRTHDAY PROJECT VIDEO!!

I haven't watched it yet but I'll make sure that I'm gonna post the video here - or at least the pictures.

so, at the end of this post, once again, I'm sitting here singing :
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday, happy birthday
Happy birthday to you
to david james archuleta.

david, you have no idea how we - IAA - love you so much!!

keep on doing your best at everything you've done, david!!
for your album and for you acting!! *well, he did one episode in iCarly anyway. the title is iCarly : iRocked the Vote. ah, I can't wait to watch that nickelodeon's show..

so, otanjoubi omedetou, david-niisan :d

lots of love and wishes from Indonesia,
kunoichi1409

0 komentar: